1958: DEVELOPMENT IN POLAND!
At the end of the 1950s, when the Miastoprojekt company was dynamically operating in Wrocław, the idea was born to expand its activities beyond the city limits.
The first project implemented outside Wrocław was the construction of residential and service buildings in Bolesławiec in 1958.
It was undoubtedly a milestone in the history of a state-owned enterprise - four years later, the activities of Miastoprojekt Wrocław reached Lubin, Oleśnica, Lwówek Śląski, Jawor, Jelenia Góra, Lubań Śląski and Oława.
It is thanks to the then members of the team that the monuments in the region, often representative squares and town halls, were rebuilt or beautified, including in Jelenia Góra, Bolesławiec, Lubań Śl., Jawor and Oleśnica, as well as the Piast Castle (Zamek Piastowski) in Oława.